Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Blog is Back


After months without a blog post...


The blog is back !

Along with the traditional "gym workout" resoulution (LOL), my other 2011 resolution will be to blog post on a regular basis.

Last season was really busy and I got some fabulous images with several multiple day weddings,e sessions,
maternity shoots (yes I do those also)

2010 was a FABULOUS year for"creative" weddings. This year I experienced "sensory overload" at some of the most colorful and exciting weddings I've ever seen.
Quite a few couples are finding ways to really show their personalities in their wedding celebrations and it is great.

If you access the "Featured Weddings" category in my web site you can check out a few of the images from some of the 2010 weddings I photographed.

http://www.crobinsonphotography.com

Sorry these are not a direct link

ANAND & JESSICA
PAUL & CLARICE
DANNY & KAT
CURTIS & ANNA
CARLOS & HELENA

No comments: